Product Description:Multipurpose moisturizer
Our multipurpose balm is the ultimate in hydration, calming and nourishing even the most sensitive, dry baby skin. This extra-rich, gentle baby balm formula is made with our proprietary sugarcane-derived squalane, a moisturizing superhero that baby's skin was born to love.
Baby Balm usesThis fragrance-free balm has countless uses for babies, from diaper area skin calmer to ultra-hydrating ointment for dry spots. It works wonders for adults too: lip balm, cuticle conditioner, overnight foot mask, brow tamer, face balm for “slugging”—the list goes on.
HOW TO USE+
Gently rub Baby Balm into sensitive spots like diaper line or rough areas like knees and elbows. For dry skin on baby's face, smooth a little over chapped cheeks or wherever needed. For adults, massage into cuticles, swipe onto chapped lips, use as an overnight foot mask, smooth onto eyebrows for definition, or use as a “slugging” face balm after nighttime skincare to seal in moisture.
The vernix is baby's first built-in moisturizer—the best protection Mother Nature can give—and it’s rich in nourishing squalene. Through clean chemistry, we created a proprietary sugarcane-derived version, called squalane, that’s safe and sustainable—and is a moisturizing superhero that baby's skin already knows and loves.
Pomegranate sterols are potent antioxidants made of nourishing essential fatty acids that seal in moisture, improve skin barrier function, and help defend against environmental stressors.
This silky, berry-derived wax melts in easily to moisturize extra-dry skin.
- 162% improvement in skin hydration after using Baby Balm.*
- 100% showed significant clinical improvement in skin hydration after using Baby Balm.*
- 100% showed significant clinical improvement to the skin barrier.*
- 100% felt Baby Balm helped relieve dry, sensitive skin without greasiness or stickiness.**
- 100% felt Baby Balm helped relieve extra-dry skin.**
- 100% felt Baby Balm was effective at protecting baby's diaper area.**
- 100% thought Baby Balm was nourishing even on baby's most sensitive areas.**
*Based on a 24-hour clinical study of 32 adults, 8, 12, and 24 hours after a single application.
**Based on a 14-day consumer use study of 34 children, ages 3 months–3 years, with once-daily use.