Water-based baby wipes
Product Description:Water-based baby wipes
*Note: Baby Wipes may arrive in split shipments.
HOW TO USE+
Designed for sensitive skin, our Baby Wipes are gentle enough for all-over use. Close Baby Wipes firmly after use to lock in moisture.
Pro tip: To avoid Baby Wipes clumping up, open lid and make a slight cut on each side of the opening.
Check out All Your Diaper Rash FAQs Answered
The vernix is baby's first built-in moisturizer—the best protection Mother Nature can give—and it’s rich in nourishing squalene. Through clean chemistry, we created a proprietary sugarcane-derived version of squalene, called squalane, that’s safe and sustainable—and it’s a moisturizing superhero that baby's skin already knows and loves.
Rich in polyphenols and other key skin nutrients, this powerful antioxidant helps to moisturize and smooth.
This nourishing, calming antioxidant vitamin helps improve skin suppleness and lock in moisture, plus it helps stabilize our formula and prevent oxidation.
- 195% improvement in skin hydration 8 hours after using Baby Wipes.*
- 100% showed significant clinical improvement in skin hydration 8 hours after using Baby Wipes.*
- 100% felt Baby Wipes were effective at cleaning baby's delicate diaper area.**
- 100% felt Baby Wipes were gentle yet effective on baby's skin.**
- 96% thought baby's skin still felt hydrated after wiping with Baby Wipes.**
*Based on a 24-hour clinical study of 32 adults, 8, 12, and 24 hours after a single application.
**Based on a 14-day consumer use study of 26 children, ages 3 months–3 years, with at least once-daily use.