Diaper Rash Cream
Product Description:Zinc Oxide Skin Protectant.
Our fragrance-free Diaper Rash Cream relieves the chafed, red skin of diaper rash, helping to seal out wetness and creating a protective moisture barrier for baby’s bottom. Petrolatum-free, lanolin-free, and vegan, this ultra-clean diaper cream formula is all-important for irritated skin. Made with our proprietary sugarcane-derived squalane, a moisturizing superhero that baby's skin was born to love, this diaper rash ointment helps prevent irritation before it starts. Bonus: Our moisture-rich formula glides onto skin easily—and wipes off when you need it to, making diaper rash treatments easy for baby and you.
HOW TO USE+
At each diaper change, apply Diaper Rash Cream liberally to clean, dry skin. Pay special attention to skin at bedtime or anytime baby might be exposed to wet diapers for prolonged periods.
The vernix is baby's first built-in moisturizer—the best protection Mother Nature can give—and it’s rich in nourishing squalene. Through clean chemistry, we created a proprietary sugarcane-derived version of squalene, called squalane, that’s safe and sustainable—and it’s a moisturizing superhero that baby's skin already knows and loves.
Safe, gentle 14% non-nano zinc oxide protects against and soothes the red, chafed skin of diaper rash.
Composed of nourishing essential fatty acids, antioxidant-rich açaí berry sterols act like a petrolatum alternative, sealing in moisture and improving skin barrier function.
- 100% of parents said Diaper Rash Cream was effective at preventing diaper rashes.*
- 100% of parents said if a rash was already present, Diaper Rash Cream helped calm the irritation.*
- 100% said Diaper Rash Cream helped keep baby's bottom dry in between diaper changes.*
- 100% said Diaper Rash Cream helped minimize chafing or irritation on baby's diaper area.*
*Based on a 14-day consumer use study of 32 children, ages 6 months–3 years, after 14 days of use.
Active ingredient Purpose
Zinc oxide 14%............................ Skin protectant
• helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
• protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
For external use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.