Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50
Product Description:Broad Spectrum Non-Nano Zinc Oxide SPF.
A sunscreen for babies that works for the whole family, our blendable Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 protects from the sun’s harmful rays with 100% mineral non-nano zinc oxide. This lightweight, baby-safe sunscreen is made with our proprietary sugarcane-derived squalane, a moisturizing superhero that restores skin's natural balance, plus plant extracts to calm sun-stressed skin and the effects of infrared (the type of light that causes skin to heat up). Plus it's noncomedogenic, so it’s truly a sunscreen for all: toddlers, teenagers, grandparents, and everyone in between.
HOW TO USE+
Shake well before use, and apply this baby mineral sunscreen generously from head to toe 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Instead of risky chemical UV absorbers like oxybenzone and octinoxate (ingredients that can damage marine life), we use reef-friendly, non-nano zinc oxide that provides safe broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Though no mineral sunscreen can be completely clear (it’s meant to sit on top of skin to reflect harmful UV rays), we obsessively tested our non-nano zinc oxide to be as blendable as possible.
Squalene is an essential part of the vernix, baby’s first built-in moisturizer and the best protection Mother Nature can give. Through clean chemistry, we created a proprietary sugarcane-derived version of squalene, called squalane, that helps our mineral sunscreen blend in effortlessly, adding weightless moisture and restoring skin’s natural balance
Created through our proprietary clean biotechnology, this sustainable, plant-derived ingredient is famous for its anti-inflammatory properties and helps to calm and comfort skin.
- 100% agreed Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 is good for baby’s delicate skin.*
- 100% agreed Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 is easy to apply and use on baby’s skin.*
- 100% felt Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 left baby’s skin hydrated after application.*
- 100% said Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 didn’t irritate baby’s skin.*
- 100% said baby’s skin felt soft and smooth after applying Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50.*
- 94% said Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 did not rub into baby’s eyes.*
*Based on a 14-day consumer use study of 32 children, ages 6 months–3 years.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Zinc Oxide 20%...................... Sunscreen
· helps prevent sunburn
· if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
· shake well before use. · apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. · reapply at least every 2 hours. · Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. ٠ wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses ٠ use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating ٠ Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Coco-Glucoside, Ethyl Ferulate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Physalis Angulata Extract, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol.
Other Information · protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-844-688-5885
I was looking for a vegan, oil-free mineral sunscreen, and this one not only matches my specifications but feels and looks good. It leaves a minimal cast.
Used this on my 6mo old on vacation. It worked great and she had no irritation to the product! I love that it’s mineral based too!
Loved it till I didn't
I have religiously used this sunscreen every day for close to 3 years, until using it made me break out in one of the worst rashes on my face I've ever had. I looked like a ripe tomato and my skin felt like it was covered in flaming fire ants. It took a week to get my face back to normal. There was no indication previously that this reaction would occur. ALWAYS spot test a new product and be careful using the ones you already have!
I searched for years for a sunscreen without undesirable chemicals and a high SPF. I’m so glad that I found Pipette. It’s affordable, doesn’t contain harmful ingredients, and works.
You May Also Like
Helping people & planet with safe family essentials that parents can trust.
SAFE & CLEAN
2000+ suspect ingredients
banned—for your peace of mind.
POWERED BY MOISTURIZING SQUALANE™
Earth-friendly products made with moisturizing, sustainable squalane.
Science-backed formulas clinically
tested for efficacy.
We love the ‘gram!
Follow us @pipettebaby