Baby Cream to Powder
Talc-free baby powder alternative
Product Description:Talc-free baby powder alternative
This talc-free baby powder alternative goes on as a cream and transforms into a velvety finish to minimize chafing and irritation. With a clean, talc-free formula made from plant-derived ingredients, our baby powder alternative helps to nourish and moisturize those beautiful little rolls. This extra-gentle baby care cream is made with our proprietary sugarcane-derived squalane, a moisturizing superhero that baby's skin was born to love.
HOW TO USE+
Apply Baby Cream to Powder anywhere you’d put baby powder—i.e., where baby gets sticky, chafed, or sweaty. Gently smooth onto skin for a velvety finish.
The vernix is baby's first built-in moisturizer—the best protection Mother Nature can give—and it’s rich in nourishing squalene. Through clean chemistry, we created a proprietary sugarcane-derived version of squalene, called squalane, that’s safe and sustainable—and it’s a moisturizing superhero that baby's skin already knows and loves.
This vegetable-derived, talc-free powder helps wick away excess wetness and minimize chafing while giving this baby powder alternative its silky-soft texture.
Plant-derived, antioxidant-rich mango seed butter sinks in right away and helps bolster skin’s natural moisture barrier, the first line of defense against irritation.
- 94% said Baby Cream to Powder helped minimize chafing of baby’s skin.*
- 94% said Baby Cream to Powder helped keep baby’s bottom dry in between diaper changes.*
- 91% said Baby Cream to Powder helped keep baby’s skin folds and rolls dry.*
- 94% said baby’s skin felt soft and smooth after applying Baby Cream to Powder.*
- 100% said Baby Cream to Powder was good for baby’s delicate skin.*
- 88% said Baby Cream to Powder was gentle yet effective on baby’s skin.*
*Based on a 14-day consumer use study of 32 children, ages 6 months–3 years, after 14 days of use.